And your customers are among them.
Twitter is changing the world. It’s a hive of information and activity, pumping out trends and chat at the speed of thought.
But without a way to analyse that information, what use is it to businesses? We know that potential and existing customers are there and we all want to meet and talk to them, but how do we sort the useful leads from the entertaining but irrelevant?
Tweetabits is here to help.
It’s a web-based application which searches the mass of tweets for words you specify and gives you a usable list of relevant tweets and users which you can tag, flag and analyse.
Tweetabits is easy to use, cost-effective and in three easy steps will give your company a competitive edge in the all-important area of sales and trend analysis.
Why use Tweetabits?
- It is designed for businesses who want leads come to them – a new way of reaching potential or existing customers
- It is based on locality so you can search for customers in your area for direct targeting
- You can tag and flag tweets as a way of sorting and streamlining leads and interesting tweets
- It brings the leads to you rather than you having to do endless searches to find them
- For the first time you can choose to not include search terms in the same way as you can include them
- You can have as many search terms as you want (normal twitter applications only allow you to use up to 140 characters which is restricting if you want a refined search)